- This event has passed.
CODEanagan Boot Camp – 3D Design and Printing
May 8 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CODEanagan is a series of boot camps designed for youth in our community. All students must be referred and registered by Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs. Contact Jeremy Lugowy for more information: 250-860-2356 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn that passion for technology into something bigger, maybe even a career!
This series of tech boot camps will provide you with a combination of technology background and hands-on experience in a fun, intimate and casual environment. Start your journey with one (or more!) of our digital boot camps.
Boot Camp – 3D Design and Printing:
Date: May 8 and 9 from 3 pm to 6 pm
Do you want to create something you can actually touch?
- Learn skills to design your own 3D projects
- Easy concepts and opportunity for creativity
- Discussions about what 3D printing can be used for and what materials are available; Each student will receive one printed project.
- It’s fun!
- Learn new technologies
- Ignite a passion that could lead to scholarships or a job!
- Meet young people who work in the Kelowna tech industry
- Bursaries available for eligible youth*
*For candidates referred by Okanagan Boys and Girls Club s or an affiliated program or advisor.
What’s next? The opportunities don’t have to stop there!
- Opportunity to attend more boot camps
- Access to college-level courses (Gateway to Tech)
- Career and college planning with My Blueprint
- Connect with mentors with real-world experience
- Potential volunteer teaching opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities for post-secondary programs in technology
More info: CODEanagan.com
In Partnership with: