CODEanagan Program Partners
CODEanagan is a unique partnership initiative coordinated by United Way CSO. Our partners each play a specific role and bring considerable expertise and resources to the program.
- Okanagan College hosts the boot camps, provides expert instructors, and delivers the Tech Gateway program.
- Accelerate Okanagan provides the connection to the tech community and identifies mentors from tech businesses.
- Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs supports recruitment of youth participants, ensuring their specific needs are met, and engaging them in the design of the program. They will also train the mentors.
- UBC Okanagan Geering Up is an advisory partner. They will also provide access to Geering Up camps for CODEanagan participants and refer students to boot camps and Gateway to Tech. Also provided graphic design support for this project.
CODEanagan Corporate Partners
Thanks to the following corporate partners who’ve provided financial support through community investment grants or in-kind support.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada – RBC Future Launch
- Twirling Umbrellas – Techathlon creative campaign
CODEanagan and Techathlon Media Partners
Thanks to the following media partners who’ve provided in-kind advertising and promotional support for the CODEanagan fundraising campaign, Techathlon.
- Bell Media – AM 1150, EZ Rock, SunFM
- Global Okanagan
- Kelowna Capital News
For more information, contact Jeremy Lugowy, Community Engagement Coordinator at United Way CSO.
Call: 250-860-2356 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 30, 2019 (Kelowna, BC) — The United Way along with several program partners are bringing together
Coast Capital Savings recently announced funding through their Community Investment Grants for Youth program benefiting the CODEanagan program. CODEanagan is a community partnership program which aims to kick start tech skills for disadvantaged youth aged 16-22. CODEanagan